In this post we have shared an overview and download link of CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY MADE RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE 5TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
A concise overview of the most important principles in clinical pharmacology, with drug comparisons in clear chart format. The book blends the essentials of basic pharmacology and clinical pharmacology so that transition from classroom to clinic is less abrupt.
The text that surrounds the tables emphasize key issues pertaining to therapeutic rationale, basic pharmacologic principles and clinical use of drugs.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Drug Interaction Tables provide at-a-glance information about the likelihood of a patient problem when multiple drugs are given.
- Summary Drug Tables list drugs from the classes discussed in each chapter, including names, uses, frequent adverse reactions, and general dosing information.
- Lifespan Considerations boxes meet the needs of specific populations at risk or needing specific drug administration considerations through practical.
- Herbal Considerations boxes provide information on herbs and complementary and alternative remedies
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Principles of Pharmacology (Pharmacokinetics, drug actions at multiple levels, drug interactions, tolerance, dependence and withdrawal),
- Peripheral Nervous System,
- Central Nervous System,
- Cardiovascular and Hematology Drugs,
- Respiratory Drugs,
- GI Drugs,
- Anti-Infective Agents,
- Anticancer drugs,
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulating Agents,
- Endocrine System Drugs.