Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
The highly anticipated 3rd Edition is finally here, All of the chapters are updated to reflect the latest recommendations, including the 2020 risk-based cervical cancer management guideline.
You will be amazed by the new and improved book design, featuring a leatherette cover, sewn binding, full-color printing, color-coded book edges, and much more.Illustrated techniques and procedures include knot-tying, instrument use, perineal laceration repair, amniocentesis, and measurement of AFI and cervical length.
This handbook also includes thirteen operative dictations, which describe common procedures with the latest techniques. The 3rd edition also contains appendices on pelvic anatomy, research design, surgical instruments, reference book list, medical Spanish, and sample notes and orders.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- This pocket-sized book provides vital information in a concise, portable format.
- It focuses on diagnosis and therapy, including management protocols, medications, and dosages.
- Common problems are covered in greater detail.
- Key facts on uncommon conditions are also presented.
- Medical students and interns can find pearls on performing examinations of the pelvis, breast, and cervix.
- You can quickly flip to the relevant pages using the color-coded sections and index to help you recall key points and prepare for pop quizzes and pressing situations.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“