In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of ECG Made Easy PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The fifth edition of ECG Made Easy has been fully revised to provide trainees and clinicians with the latest advances in the field. Beginning with an overview of ECG terms, leads and normal values, the following sections present numerous abnormal ECG readings and the resulting diagnoses. This updated edition includes three new chapters which cover interesting cases diagnosed by ECG, how to report an ECG, and ECG findings in specific situations.
Each chapter features illustrative diagrams, graphs and tables and the accompanying CD ROM demonstrates the technique of recording an ECG. Key Points Fully revised, new edition providing latest advances in ECG Includes three new chapters Accompanying CD ROM demonstrates technique of recording an ECG Previous edition (9789350255919) published in 2012
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Luthra is an excellent teacher, a dedicated researcher, a gifted orator and a prolific writer. He has delivered several guest-lectures under the aegis of prestigious state-level and national medical conferences and has several articles to his credit published in peer reviewed medical journals. Dr. Luthra has the honour of being the sole author of four highly appreciated books.
ECG made Easy and ECHO made Easy are very popular among medical students clinicians, are internationally acclaimed and are available both in English and Spanish languages. You Your Heart and You Your Blood Pressure are meant to educate the general public patients and these have been appreciated reviewed in the popular national magazine, India Today. Dr. Atul Luthra, Senior Consultant Physician, is a graduate post-graduate from the reputed Amritsar Medical College as well as Diplomate of the National Board of Medicine.
Table of Contents:
- Nomenclature of ECG Deflections
- Electrocardiographic Leads
- Electrocardiography Grid and Normal Values
- Determination of Electrical Axis
- Determination of Heart Rate
- Abnormalities of the P Wave
- Abnormalities of QRS Complex
- Abnormalities of the T Wave
- Abnormalities of the U Wave
- Abnormalities of PR Segment
- Abnormalities of ST Segment
- Abnormalities of PR Interval
- Abnormalities of QT Interval
- Premature Beats in Regular Rhythm
- Pauses During Regular Rhythm
- Fast Regular Rhythm with Narrow QRS
- Normal Regular Rhythm with Narrow QRS
- Fast Irregular Rhythm with Narrow QRS
- Fast Regular Rhythm with Wide QRS
- Normal Regular Rhythm with Wide QRS
- Fast Irregular Rhythm with Bizarre QRS
- Slow Regular Rhythm with Narrow QRS
- Slow Irregular Rhythm with Narrow QRS
- Slow Regular Rhythm with Wide QRS
- Interesting Cases Diagnosed by ECG
- How to Report an ECG
- ECG Findings in Specific Situations
- Book Name : ECG Made Easy
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 9386150212
- Author Name : Atul Luthra
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 298 Pages.
The ECG Made Easy PDF
ECG Made Easy 5th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download ECG Made Easy 5th Edition PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.