Written by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of pathophysiology. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master pathophysiology. The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-size sections. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
We will conclude the course with a comprehensive test containing the most commonly tested questions in pathophysiology with the correct answers. AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school pathophysiology course.
Features of Pathophysiology Medical School Crash Course PDF:
Pathophysiology Medical School Crash Course Audiobook PDF Free
- Included is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all the images, charts, and tables we’ll be discussing.
- The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school pathophysiology course.
Table of Contents:
- Genes and Genetic Diseases
- The Immune System and Immune Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Digestive System Diseases
- Renal and Urological Diseases
- Electrolyte Disorders
- Reproductive System Diseases
- Musculoskeletal System Disorders
- Integumentary System Disorders
Laboratory Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF
Pathophysiology Medical School Crash Course Audiobook PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Pathophysiology Medical School Crash Course PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“