Book Description: (2020 PREP Self-Assessment Pediatrics Review and Education Program PDF)
PREP Self-Assessment is a general pediatrics review program written by experts and trusted by pediatricians for 40 years. It provides practical, clinical content in the form of case-based questions and critiques with detailed explanations of the preferred response, along with a discussion of why other choices were considered incorrect. You can identify your strengths and weakness and areas for targeted study.
A subscription to PREP Self-Assessment, online only, includes:
- Online access to 240 PREP Self-Assessment questions & critiques
- MOC & CME Credit
Featuring online tools designed to provide an active, easy to use learning experience including
- Confidence ratings allows you to create reports by confidence category or by one of the 36 major specialties
- PREP Pearls summarize key practice points and reduce your final review time. You can use this as a review tool prior to exam or for concentrated areas of study.
- Practice test and content mapping simulate timed exams based on MOCA-Peds learning objectives or subspecialty categories.
- MOCA-Peds content dashboard: Points to 3 years of content that is relevant to the 2020 American Board of Pediatrics MOCA-Peds objectives.
- Practice test module that gives access to bonus MOCA-Peds content and allows you to customize the allocated time per question.
- Content search with robust topic search and bookmarking allowing you to quickly find the topics you need to refer back.
- Email and Text message alerts deliver content to your phone or inbox on the schedule you choose, daily, weekly or monthly.
- Pediatrics in Review includes teaching slides organized by body system available at pedsinreview.org
- MOC points transfer to the ABP on completion
Customizable features for MOCA-Peds participants include:
- Easily identify questions associated with MOCA-Peds learning objectives
- Fully customizable timed practice test with bonus MOCA-Peds questions
- Find Pediatrics in Review articles based on the MOCA-Peds learning objectives.
- Managing patients with severe sprains
- Describing when and how to place an intraosseous needle
- Identifying complications related to opioid abuse
- Recognizing symptoms indicative of obstructive sleep apnea
- Implementing new recommendations for patients with a sports-related concussion
About the Authors/Authors Notes :
PREP Self-Assessment Editorial Board
Roger L. Berkow, MD, FAAP; Susan Guralnick, MD, FAAP; Rebecca L. Carl, MD, MS, FAAP; Teresa K. Duryea, MD, FAAP; Jonathan D. Fish, MD, FAAP; Margaret F. Guill, MD, FAAP; Gaurav Kapur, MD, FAAP; Daniel P. Krowchuk, MD, FAAP; Ilse Larson, MD, FAAP; M. Susan LaTuga, MD, MSPH, FAAP; Yi Hui Liu, MD, MPH, FAAP; Lucila Marquez, MD, MPH, FAAP; Mary Eileen McBride, MD, MEd,FAAP; Kimberly Montez, MD, MPH, FAAP; Denise Morita, MD, FAAP; Heather Needham, MD, MPH, FAAP; L Kristin Parsley, MD, FAAP, FACMG; Jerri A. Rose, MD, FAAP; Ajit Sarnaik, MD, FAAP; Avinash K. Shetty, MD, FAAP; Jillian Sullivan, MD, MSCS, FAAP; Jeanne Marie Van Cleave, MD, FAAP; Karen S. Vogt, MD, FAAP
More Info and Download Links:
No. of pages: 884
File Size : 10 MB
File Format : PDF
Download Links For the Book : 2020 PREP Self-Assessment Pediatrics Review and Education Program PDF