ABC of Rheumatology 5th Edition pdf
Musculoskeletal diseases are the most widespread chronic illness in the UK and one of the top 3 reasons why the over 45s visit their GP. The ABC of Rheumatology is a practical, introductory guide to the diagnosis, management, and treatment of rheumatology and rheumatic diseases for the non-specialist. Providing detailed overviews of all major areas of rheumatology this fully revised fourth edition includes updated information on new treatments, therapies, evidence, and guidelines.
An informative and practical source of knowledge, with highly illustrated chapters including boxed summaries, links to further information, reading and resources, this well established ABC title is an accessible reference for all primary care health professionals, GPs, junior doctors, medical students, and nurses.
Description of ABC of Rheumatology
ABC of Rheumatology is one book every Rheumatologist should study. Especially in their beginning. This book explains the ABC of Rheumatology, i.e the main and basic concepts of rheumatology. MRCP part 1 Aspirants too look forward to this book on scoring the 15 marks they have for rheumatology in their exam. This book has gained worldwide popularity among MRCP aspirants because of its easy and clear-cut concepts. Do not miss you hands f this free version.
This is a book that writes about rheumatoid diseases. Very useful book but a little bit confusing because some diseases come with some info here and suddenly you find more information in the middle and some in the back.
About the Author
Ade Adebajo FAcMed, FACP, FRCP(Glasg) is an Associate Director of Teaching at the University of Sheffield Medical School. He is also the Honorary Professor and Consultant Rheumatologist/Director of Undergraduate Medical Education, Faculty of Medicine for Dentistry and Health at University of Sheffield and Barnsley Hospital, South Yorkshire, UK.
Table of Contents
ABC of Rheumatology includes the following chapters
- Community Rheumatology
- Pain in the Wrist and Hand
- Pain in the Neck, shoulder, and arms
- Low Back Pain
- Pain in the Hip
- Pain in the Knee
- Pain in the Foot
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Gout, Hyperuricemia and Crystal Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Is it a Connective tissue disease?
- Sports and exercise medicine
- Vasculitis and Related Rashes
- Laboratory Tests
- The Team Approach
- Epidemiology of Rheumatic Diseases
File Size: 11.5 MBs
- Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018 PDF Free – Kaplan Lecture Notes [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 4th Edition PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021