The undisputed leading text in its market, Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition, provides comprehensive coverage of both basic science and clinical topics in anesthesiology. Drs. Manuel C. Pardo, Jr. and Ronald D. Miller, in conjunction with many new contributors, have ensured that all chapters are thoroughly up to date and reflect the latest advances in today’s practice. Unparalleled authorship, concise text, easy-to-read chapters, and a user-friendly format make this text the #1 primer on the scope and practice of anesthesiology.
- Presents the combined expertise of two of the most prolific and renowned anesthesia experts worldwide, along with more than 80 expert contributing authors.
- Uses a concise, at-a-glance format to cover both the basic science and essential clinical aspects of the field, including pathophysiology, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, anesthetic management, and special problems and patient groups.
- Features high-quality images that offer a detailed visual understanding of regional anesthesiology and much more.
- Includes new topics and chapters on Neurotoxicity of Anesthesia, Palliative Care, Sleep Medicine, Perioperative Surgical Home, Trauma, and Natural/Human-Induced Disasters.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Description of Basics of Anesthesia 7th edition
Basics of anesthesia 7th edition by Millar is his latest and most appreciated masterpieces in the field of Anesthesia. This book covers all the basic concepts related to Anesthesia. It has a highly detailed style of study which is not suitable for many board exams but is better if you plan on specializing in Anesthesia then this book is definitely the best for you to start with. Do not miss out. Download now below free with just a click.
Ronald D. Miller, MD, an Elsevier Author, a top-rated anesthesiologist and one of the best-known anesthesia authors in the world, is the Professor and Chairman of the Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, as well as a Professor of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine. He completed his residency and fellowship in anesthesiology at UCSF after obtaining his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine.
Table of Contents
- The scope of Anesthesia practice
- Learning Anesthesia
- Anesthesia and Health Information Technology
- Basic Pharmacology Principles
- Clinical Cardiac and Pulmonary Physiology
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Inhaled Anesthetics
- Intravenous Anesthetics
- Local Anesthetics
- Neuromuscular Blocking Drugs
- Anesthetic Neurotoxicity
- Perioperative evaluation and Medication
- Choice of Anesthetic Technique
- Anesthesia Delivery Systems
- Airway management
- Spinal, Epidural, and Caudal Anesthesia
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Patient Poisoning and Associated Risks
- Anesthetic Monitoring
- Acid-Base Balance And Blood Gas Analysis
- Fluid Management
- Blood Therapy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Chronic Pulmonary Disease and Thoracic Anesthesia
- Renal, Liver And Biliary Tract Disease
- Nutritional, Gastrointestinal, and Endocrine disease
- Central Nervous System Disease
- Opthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Orthopedic Surgery
File Size: 38.4 MBs
Below is a download button for Basics of Anesthesia 7th edition pdf free ebook
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests