Plab 1 Exam
PLAB1 is the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board exam for medical students and Aspirants. This exam is the pathway for every medical student who wishes to get a job and make a career in the UK or other Plab acceptable countries. This article includes the best books for PLAB 1 Exam in PDF format.
Courses for the Exam
Although the Plab exam is an extensive one covering a wide range of subjects which medical students have to study. Though this exam is mostly concerned with the clinical skills of the students and the subjects that involve assessing these skills. the subjects that the Plab exam is centered around are given below.
- Clinical Medicine
- Behavioral Sciences
Best Books for PLAB 1 Exam
Below are the Links to some of the most carefully compiled medical courses, books and question books for the PLAB exam. After you are done with the bookish course. These courses are the ones you should definitely look into at least one for a better understanding of the outline of the exam. We came across a Google Drive repository (discovered by Dr.Naseer Khan) which contains very useful material for the PLAB 1 exam preparation. It contains the complete study material for PLAB 1 that one needs to pass. And because all of this study material for PLAB 1 is hosted on Google Drive, it means the downloads are genuine, safe and absolutely free!
- Read Me – Topics to Cover
- GMC Sample Questions
- 1700 – Unsolved Questions
- 1700 – Solved Questions (no explanations)
- 1700 by Dr. Khalid – Fully Revised (2nd version)
- Unity Notes – Subjectwise
- Unity Notes – Unanswered
- Other Notes
- Mocks Made from 1700
- Recalls (2014 – 2017)
- 1700 Subject Wise
Best Books for PLAB 1 Complete Set Download Link
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Arenaviruses II – The Molecular Pathogenesis of Arenavirus Infections PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Allergy and Immunotoxicology in Occupational Health PDF - January 25, 2021