Campbell Walsh Urology is one of the most popular urology textbooks in the world. The 12th edition was published in 2016 and is now available as a free PDF download. The textbook covers all aspects of urology, from renal physiology to prostate cancer. It is written by a team of expert urologists, led by Dr. Campbell Walsh.
Campbell Walsh Wein Urology 12th Edition is now available as a free PDF download. The comprehensive urology reference has been updated with the latest information in the field and covers everything from pediatric urology to cancer diagnosis and treatment. This edition also features a new section on robotics and minimally invasive surgery.
- Features shorter, more practical chapters that help you find key information quickly.
- Includes new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine · Ethics and Informed Consent · Incisions and Access · Complications of Urologic Surgery · Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy · Intraoperative Consultation · Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals · and more.
- Covers hot topics such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology, including innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; new approaches to male infertility; technological advances for the treatment of stones; and advances in imaging modalities.
- Incorporates current AUA/EAU guidelines in each chapter as appropriate
- Updates all chapters with new content, new advances, and current references and best practices. Extensively updated chapters include Urological Immunotherapy, Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion, and Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer.
- Features more than 175 video clips, including all-new videos on perineal ultrasound, abdominoplasty in prune belly syndrome, partial penectomy, low dose rate brachytherapy, and many more.
- Written and edited by key opinion leaders, reflecting essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author of Campbell Walsh Wein Urology
Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD
David Hall McConnell Professor and Chair
Urologist -in-Chief, Department of Urology, Oncology
The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, MBA, is Chairman of Urology for Northwell Health and Waldbaum-Gardner Distinguished Professor of Urology at the newly established Zucker School of Medicine. He heads the Arthur Smith Institute for Urology, which is dedicated to the treatment of urological disease through innovative surgical procedures, diagnostics, and medical care
Craig A. Peters, MD
Chief, Division of Surgical Innovation, Technology and Translation
Principal Investigator, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
Children’s National Medical Center
Professor of Urology and Pediatrics
Alan J. Wein, MD
Professor and Chair, Division of Urology
University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Publisher : Elsevier; 12th edition (March 9, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 4096 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323546420
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323546423
- Item Weight : 26.8 pounds
BUY FROM AMAZON HERE
Campbell Walsh Wein Urology: 3-Volume Set
Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine 5th Edition PDF Free Download
So that’s all in this book. Now we will provide you with a download link.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.