In this post we have shared an overview and download link of ANDREW’S DISEASES OF THE SKIN CLINICAL DERMATOLOGY 13TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume, must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice, this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment
New entities and newly recognized diseases, and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It’s the reference you’ll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
- Provides outstanding visual support with 1,340 illustrations – more than 500 new to this edition.
- Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
- Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all covered.
- Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
- Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021