In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
This edition is Comprehensive in scope and easy to use, Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology, 4th Edition, provides the current, authoritative information you need to effectively sign out cases in female genital pathology.
In this 4th Edition, internationally renowned authors Drs. Philip B. Clement and Robert H. Young are joined by new co-author Dr. Jennifer Stall to continue this bestselling atlas’s tradition of excellence. Hundreds of superb pathologic images, diagnostic pearls, and fully updated content make this practical, bench-side resource ideal for minimizing risks in reporting both routine and difficult cases.
Features of Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology 4th Edition PDF:
- Comprehensively discusses the differential diagnosis of female genital tract neoplasms and their many mimics from the perspective of their varied microscopic features.
- Highlights important aspects of the clinical background, including age of patient, history of other tumors, and distribution of disease.
- Stresses helpful aspects of gross features and the importance of thorough sampling.
- Emphasizes practically important, immunohistochemical findings relevant to establishing the correct diagnosis.
- Includes newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Considers molecular aspects of the entities discussed.
- Includes the latest classification and staging systems for gynecologic diseases and disorders, with up-to-date information on staging.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality pathologic images, including new images contributed by Dr. Jennifer Stall from her review of the late Dr. Robert E. Scully’s vast collection of cases.
- Features tables listing differential diagnoses of each tumor and tumor-like entity to help you identify key points to consider in problem areas.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author:
Consultant Pathologist, Department of Pathology, Vancouver General Hospital; Emeritus Professor of Pathology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Table of Contents
1. Non-neoplastic Lesions and Benign Tumors of the Vulva
2. Malignant Tumors of the Vulva
3. The Vagina
4. Tumor-Like Lesions and Benign Tumors of the Uterine Cervix
5. Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix and its Precursors
6. Adenocarcinomas of the Cervix, Related Tumors, and their Precursors
7. Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Uterine Corpus
8. Endometrial Hyperplasia and Carcinoma
9. Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial–Mesenchymal Tumors of the Uterine Corpus and Cervix
10. Trophoblastic Lesions, Miscellaneous Primary Uterine Neoplasms, Hematopoietic Neoplasms, and Metastatic Neoplasms to the Uterus
11. The Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament
12. Tumor-Like Lesions of the Ovary
13. Surface Epithelial–Stromal Tumors: General Features, Serous Tumors, and Mucinous Tumors
14. Surface Epithelial–Stromal Tumors: Endometrioid, Clear Cell, Transitional, Squamous, Rare, Undifferentiated, and Mixed Cell Types
15. Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary
16. Sex Cord–Stromal and Steroid Cell Tumors of the Ovary
17. Miscellaneous Primary Ovarian Tumors
18. Metastatic Tumors of the Ovary (including Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Hematolymphoid Neoplasms, and Tumors with Functioning Stroma)
19. Endometriosis and Lesions of the Secondary Müllerian System
20. Tumor-Like Lesions and Tumors of the Peritoneum (excluding Müllerian Lesions)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 670 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323528007
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323528009
- Item Weight : 4.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 1.3 x 11.1 inches.
Gynaecology by Ten Teachers PDF
Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology 4th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Atlas of Immunology PDF – Free Medical Books - June 18, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF - June 17, 2021
- Apoptosis in Immunology PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - June 17, 2021