Today, in this article, we are going to share with you for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th Edition, is a comprehensive, up-to-date atlas that reflects current practices in this fast-changing field.This book combining detailed descriptions of pelvic anatomy with easy-to-follow instructions for gynecologic procedures
Pelvic anatomy and surgical operations are depicted through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Complete coverage of both conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Covers all frequently performed gynecologic operations including laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar, and cystoscopic procedures.
- Includes expanded sections on gender reassignment surgery and vulvar and cervical surgery, as well as a new chapter devoted to laparoscopic techniques.
- Contains a revised anatomic section with updated figures, plus high-quality artwork and clinical photographs throughout―now entirely in full color.
- Features numerous videos of surgeries and cadaver dissection.
- Ideal for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“