In this post we have shared an overview and download link of CLINICAL NEUROANATOMY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Clinical Neuroanatomy: Brain Circuitry and Its Disorders bridges the gap between neuroanatomy and clinical neurology. It focuses on human and primate data in the context of brain circuitry disorders, which are so common in neurological practice. The new edition of Clinical Neuroanatomy is primarily intended for neurologists, neuroradiologists and neuropathologists, as well as residents in these fields, but will also appeal to (neuro)anatomists and all those whose work involves human brain mapping.
In this 2nd edition, apart from a general updating, many new illustrations have been added and more emphasis is placed on modern techniques such as diffusion magnetic resonance imaging (dMRI) and network analysis. Moreover, a developmental ontology based on the prosomeric model is applied, resulting in a more modern subdivision of the brain.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Numerous clinical cases are presented to demonstrate how normal brain circuitry can be interrupted, and what the effects are.
- Following an introduction to the organization and vascularization of the human brain and the techniques used to study brain circuitry
- The main neurofunctional systems are discussed, including the somatosensory, auditory, visual, motor, autonomic and limbic systems, the cerebral cortex and complex cerebral functions.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021