For over 20 years, the Clinician’s Guide to Laboratory Medicine: Pocket has provided clinicians with the strategies needed to interpret complex lab data in a sequential, cost-effective, and evidence-based manner.
This thoroughly revised new edition is a must-have resource that was developed to help you answer lab test questions in a flash.With lab test results impacting 60-70% of all critical patient care decisions, clinicians must not only choose the right test – they must also evaluate lab data in the context of the patient’s clinical presentation.
- Unique step-by-step approaches to lab test interpretation that have been updated to reflect the latest advances in laboratory medicine
- Completely redesigned algorithms to allow quick access to essential information needed at the point-of-care
- New Patient Safety Tip boxes to prevent errors in test ordering, interpretation, and patient management
- Hundreds of user-friendly tables and boxes with high-value content
- Evidence-based recommendations to optimize the delivery of high-quality care
- Cost-effective approaches that incorporate the latest guidelines, including Choosing Wisely.
4th Edition PDF
About the Author:
Dr. Samir Desai serves on the faculty of the Baylor College of Medicine in the Department of Medicine. He has educated premedical students, medical students, residents, and international medical graduates, work for which he has received numerous teaching awards.
Dr. Desai is deeply committed to enhancing the quality of patient care, reducing medical errors, and reducing health care costs.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“