Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Diagnostic Pathology Forensic Autopsy PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
This expert volume in the Diagnostic Pathology series is an excellent point-of-care resource for practitioners at all levels of experience and training. Specifically designed to assist hospital pathologists and assistants, forensic pathology fellows, pathology residents, and medical examiners.
It provides a comprehensive, authoritative discussion of key topics in forensic autopsy. Richly illustrated and easy to use, Diagnostic Pathology: Forensic Autopsy is a one-stop reference on the performance of procedures in this challenging field, ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Provides expert guidance on accurate diagnoses of the findings and patterns encountered in the forensic autopsy, as well as cause of death procedures
- Covers key topics such as opioid and drug deaths, including new drugs and their toxicology; deaths and investigations in custody; infant and child deaths, including SIDS and overlaying; and infant and child neck trauma, including shaken baby syndrome
- Contains the necessary information to aid in the performance of both routine and complicated forensic autopsies
- Features hundreds of high-quality images throughout, including full-color illustrations and clinical and gross pathology photographs―all carefully annotated to highlight the most diagnostically significant factors
- Features a templated, highly formatted design; concise, bulleted text; key facts in each chapter; and an extensive index for easy reference
- Offers authoritative, readable coverage for those who need to learn and understand important aspects of forensic autopsy, including coroners, medico-legal death investigators, and legal investigators.