Now combining general surgery and the specialties in one volume, this Sixth Edition of Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties focuses on the information all medical students need to know to pass the NBME surgery shelf or other surgery rotation examinations.
This new edition of Lawrence’s popular text offers concise, high-yield content and a smaller format ideal for study on the go. Updated to reflect the latest advances in the field, it provides the authoritative, up-to-date content today’s busy medical students need for exam success.
- Includes general surgery and surgical specialties all in one volume
- Offers authoritative information by leading surgery educators
- Provides five in-book practice questions per chapter, with additional questions online
- Practice questions include answers and references to the area within the text where the topics are covered
- Focuses on high-yield information for quick reference
- Offers an array of online resources for both students and faculty
6th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download 6th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“