The expert author team that guided students to success on the USMLE® Step 1 presents the latest edition of this skill-sharpening review for the USMLE®. With an easy-to-follow bulleted presentation of must-know diseases and disorders.
This one-of-a-kind study companion offers the most current overview of all core areas on the boards. Included is a host of learning tools, from key facts and mnemonics to full-color illustrations and proven test-taking strategies―everything students need to pass the exam with flying colors.
- Benefit from the wisdom of experienced clerkship faculty and residents
- Mini-cases highlight classic patient presentations and frequently tested cases
- A complete chapter on How to Succeed on the Psychiatry Clerkship provides a blueprint for exam success
- Mnemonics, ward tips, mini-cases, diagrams, tables, and more provide a clear, realistic look at what to expect on exam day
- Strong clinical emphasis guides you in the diagnosis and treatment of many problems seen by psychiatrists
- Highlights all the important topics and provides a clear, concise review of psychiatry
- •Valuable discussion of medications and side effects
- •Everything you need to understand the differential diagnosis.
About the Author:
Latha Ganti, MD is an Emergency Physician at the VA Hospital in Gainesville, FL.
Matthew S. Kaufman, MD is an Emergency Physician and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Sean M. Blitzstein, MD is Director of the Third-Year Clerkship in Psychiatry and Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at University of Illinois at Chicago. He is also a staff psychiatrist at the VA/Chicago Healthcare System.
Matthew S. Kaufman, MD Resident Department of Internal Medicine Long Island Jewish Medical Center New York
Sean M. Blitzstein, MD is the Director of the Psychiatry Clerkship and Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
6th Edition PDF First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“