In this post we have shared an overview and download link of FULL ARCH IMPLANT REHABILITATION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
The full-arch implant rehabilitation (FAIR) protocol is one of the newest implant therapy innovations to treat the edentulous or nearly edentulous patient. The FAIR prosthesis is immediate, fixed, esthetically pleasing, highly functional, inexpensive, and maintainable, and it can frequently be installed without bone grafting. This book describes how the FAIR protocol works, who it should be used for, and methods to implement it successfully for different patients.
Features of Full Arch Implant Rehabilitation PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- The system can be used in both arches and in patients with total or near-total edentulism.
- Several chapters are devoted to describing step-by-step treatment with detailed clinical photographs documenting every step from initial assessment to prosthesis delivery.
- Even those new to fixed denture systems will find the procedures easy to follow and can begin implementing the FAIR approach for their patients.
- More tha 440 illustrations Contents.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Evolution of the FAIR Protocol
- History of Tilted Implants with an Immediate Prosthesis
- Identifying and Evaluating Candidates
- The FAIR Technique and Its Modifications
- Treating the Fully Edentulous Maxilla
- Treating the Fully Edentulous Mandible
- Treating the Partially Edentulous Maxilla
- Treating the Partially Edentulous Mandible
- The Definitive Prosthesis
- Possible Complications with FAIR