Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists, 9th edition is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic disorders in psychiatric patients. The book provides a detailed overview of the neurologic examination and includes sections on differential diagnosis, imaging, and management. It is an essential resource for psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals who treat neurologic patients.
Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists is a comprehensive resource for psychiatrists that covers the diagnostic and treatment of neurological disorders. This 9th edition includes updates on new treatments and technologies, as well as coverage of genetic and developmental neurology.
- Discusses timely, clinically-relevant topics such as chronic and acute traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer’s disease, correctible causes of dementia, violence, neurologic illnesses that present with symptoms of autism, illicit drug use, stroke, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, tardive dyskinesia current treatments, and more.
- Includes nearly 2,000 multiple-choice questions both in print and online―all written to help you succeed on the ABPN certifying exam.
- Features new content, new and improved clinical illustrations: life-like patient sketches, anatomy line drawings, CTs, MRIs, and EEGs.
- Explains each condition’s neurologic and psychiatric features, easily performed office and bedside examinations, appropriate tests, differential diagnosis, and management options.
- Correlates neurologic illnesses with the DSM-5.
About the Author:
Dr. Jillian L. Rosengard is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Montefiore Medical Center and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed her undergraduate studies at Harvard University and then pursued medical school and Neurology residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Her fellowship training was in Clinical Neurophysiology at Montefiore, and she specializes in the diagnosis and management of seizures and epilepsy. She has a particular interest in psychogenic nonepileptic seizures, seizures during pregnancy, and electroencephalography (EEG). Passionate about medical education, she serves as co-director of the Neurology clerkship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and frequently teaches the medical students, residents, and fellows. She participates in multi-center research studies as well as clinical trials for new antiseizure medications. Jillian lives in New York with her husband and son.
Download link of this book is share below. If want the book in pdf form, kindly click the download link given below.
Download Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.