In this post we have shared an overview and download link of LOOKINGBILL AND MARK’S PRINCIPLE OF DERMATOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Lookingbill and Marks’ Principles of Dermatology, 6th Edition, by Drs. James G. Marks, Jr. and Jeffrey J. Miller, is a concise, abundantly illustrated everyday reference for dermatologic diagnosis and therapy.
It offers expert guidance and overviews of essential information in dermatology, including key points, clinical pearls, differential diagnosis, and tables of first- and second-line treatments. Superb clinical photographs, full-color histopathology images, and corresponding cross-sectional line diagrams provide details on cause and condition.
Following are the features of this book given below:
- Provides self-assessment case reviews to test mastery of important material, therapy options in highlighted boxes, and additional photos of uncommon presentations at the end of each chapter.
- Helps you arrive at an accurate differential diagnosis with numerous tables that rank skin diseases according to frequency of incidence and highlight clinical features.
- Features new and expanded evidence-based treatment tables to keep you up to date with fast-changing treatments in dermatology and guide you toward the best treatments for your patients.
- Offers new coverage of common drug eruptions, as well as the latest therapies for common, difficult-to-treat skin disorders, such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Includes a more diverse range of skin color patient images throughout.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021