Up to date and extensively revised to reflect recent advances in the genetics of common diseases, as well as current progress in gene therapy, Medical Genetics, 6th Edition, delivers easy-to-read, highly visual coverage of this rapidly changing field.
This accessible, practical text integrates key concepts with clinical practice, highlighted by numerous illustrations, tables, concept summaries, and more – all designed to enhance effective learning and retention of complex material.
6th Edition PDF:
- Discusses current topics including polygenic risk scores and their potential applications for diabetes, cancer, and heart disease, and the latest sequencing technologies and their clinical application in genetic testing and diagnosis.
- Offers a completely updated discussion of genetic testing modalities and applications.
- Includes convenient concept summaries, more than 230 photographs, illustrations, and tables, as well as patient/family vignettes that present valuable perspectives on disease and treatment.
- Features Clinical Commentary boxes that demonstrate how the hard science of genetics has real applications to everyday patient problems, preparing you for problem-based integrated courses.
- Illustrates key concepts with disease examples to demonstrate relevance to medicine.
- Provides study questions for self-assessment, as well as 200 additional USMLE-style questions online.
6th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download 6th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“