In this post we have shared an overview and download link of NEUROANATOMY FOR SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY AND AUDIOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Neuroanatomy for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Second Edition is specifically tailored to the needs of Communication Sciences and Disorders students. Updated with the latest research, it includes foundational knowledge of general neuroanatomy with a focus that is relevant to both audiences of speech-language pathology and audiology.
This student-friendly and engaging text is organized into four main sections: Part I introduces students to the nervous system; Part II discusses the main neurological structures; Part III focuses on the neurology of speech, language, hearing, cognition, emotion, and swallowing; and Part IV delves into practicing neuroanatomy in the field.
Features of Neuroanatomy for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology PDF:
Below are some important features of this book are given;
- A concise, streamlined review perfect for course exams or the USMLE Step 1.
- New full-color design and illustrations make the text more visually appealing.
- New objectives in every chapter help you focus on key content.
- Reorganized contents are integrated and combined to group similar topics in a logical, easy-to-review fashion.
- Download MRCP PACES Manual PDF Free [Direct links] - May 11, 2021
- Essential Revision Notes for MRCP 4th Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - May 11, 2021
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021