Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Nursing Dosage Calculation Workbook PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Are you a nursing student, or nurse, who has the basics of dosage calculations down and wants to take your abilities to the next level? If so, this book is for you. Although his book is intended to be used as an advanced workbook supplement to Wojcik, B & Hassen, C. Dosage calculations for nursing students: Master dosage calculations in 24 hours the safe & easy way without formulas will benefit anyone who has a basic knowledge of dosage calculations.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- The book’s 777 problems cover 24 categories from basic unit conversions to complex critical care calculations.
- The answers to the problems are explained primarily using dimensional analysis.
- Best selling book on amazon.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
This book is organized into the following six units:
Unit 1: Basic Math Problems and Military Time
- Rounding Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Scientific Notation
- Military Time
Unit 2: Conversions
- Unit Conversions Within the Metric System
- Unit Conversions Within the Household System
- Unit Conversions Between the Metric, Household and Apothecary Systems
Unit 3: Dosage Calculations
- Dosage Calculations Level 1
- Dosage Calculations Level 2
- Dosage Calculations Level 3
- Body Surface Area Dosing Calculations
- Pediatric Dosing Calculations
- Pediatric Maintenance Fluid Replacement Calculations
Unit 4: IV Flow Rate Calculations
- IV Flow Rate Calculations Level 1
- IV Flow Rate Calculations Level 2
- IV Flow Rate Adjustment Calculations
- Heparin Infusion and Adjustment Calculations
Unit 5: Percent and Ratio Strength Calculations
- Percent Strength
- Percent Change
- Ratio Strength
Unit 6: Miscellaneous Subjects
- Reconstitution Calculations
- Conversions Between mg and mEq
- Dosage Calculation Puzzles
- Self-Assessment Exam
- List of Abbreviations and Symbols.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“