Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Get all the basics on drug therapies—and administer drugs confidently and accurately with the Newly updated . Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy, 4th Edition written in the enjoyable, award-winning Incredibly Easy style, this easy-to-follow.
This edition is fully illustrated guide offers step-by-step direction on the medication process, from assessing patient needs, to planning care, to implementation and positive outcomes. Strengthen your understanding of your class materials, get ready for the NCLEX® or certification exam, and administer drug therapies safely and effectively
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Revised and updated content on the concepts of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacotherapeutic
- Pharmacology basics – How drugs are derived, developed, classified, and administered; classes of drugs by body system; their uses and mechanisms
- “Nurse Joy” and “Nurse Jake” illustrated characters offering tips and insights throughout
- Quick-scan format with concise, bulleted content
- Hundreds of illustrations and diagrams explaining key concepts and providing clear direction on administering drugs; drug distribution, absorption, and metabolism; potential drug interactions; adverse reactions; how different classes of drugs work in different body systems.
- New and updated content on the Newest approved medications and dosages and New tables listing:
- New vaccines and treatment for biological weapons exposure
- New treatment and antidotes for chemical weapons exposure
- New herbal drugs content
- New icons and images that clarify content.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“