In this post we have shared an overview and download link of POCKET OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY 2ND EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
This practical, high-yield Pocket Notebook title is an ideal on-the-go reference for trainees and practitioners of obstetrics and gynecology. Written by residents with oversight from fellows and faculty experts, and perfect for initial care plans during rounds.
This easy-to-use, loose-leaf resource is packed with up-to-date information answering the clinical questions you face every day. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology, Second Edition , is an indispensable quick resource you won’t want to be without!
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Includes a new chapter that covers substance abuse in pregnancy, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis.
- Features fully revised content throughout, keeping you up to date with best practices and the latest research in the field.
- Covers primary care; emergencies; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology, and more.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob/gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; and NRP algorithm.
- Organizes chapters by organ system, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“