Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Robbins Essential Pathology PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
The newest addition to the highly regarded Robbins family of pathology references, Robbins Essential Pathology is a concise resource that covers the core knowledge needed for coursework and exams in an integrated, multimedia format designed for today’s students.
Ideal for use with an integrated medical curriculum, this easy-to-study multimedia package provides reliable Robbins content in a concentrated, highly efficient format, now fully integrated with interactive digital resources (cases, MCQs, images). Efficient, effective, and up to date, this new Robbins learning resource delivers the essential information you need to obtain a strong scientific foundation in pathology.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- The most concise Robbins text available, providing high-quality content and a case-based approach in a focused, multimedia learning package for coursework and exam preparation.
- Focuses on the core knowledge of disease mechanisms and essential clinical aspects that medical students need to know.
- Features more than 500 images and tables that illustrate key disorders and concepts.
- Includes Student Consult access which features the full contents of the book, plus exclusive integrated digital learning tools:
- Interactive cases and images that reinforce clinical application of core concepts
- Therapy boxes that describe new advances in medical therapeutics and support your transition to practice
- Self-assessment questions to help you evaluate your progress, with links to the Essentials text.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Vinay Kumar is an Associate Professor at Post-Graduate Department of Biotechnology, Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Ganeshkhind, Pune, India and as a Visiting Faculty at the Department of Environmental Sciences, Savitribai Phule University, Pune, India.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Originally posted 2021-07-18 10:35:02.