Today, in this article, we are going to share with you SRB’S MANUAL OF SURGERY PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Surgery is an old therapeutic strength that utilizations agent manual and instrumental strategies on a patient to explore and/or regard an obsessive condition, for example, illness or harm, to enhance substantial capacity or appearance or to repair undesirable cracked territories. Understanding surgery to the best is the sole duty of a medical student because this is what they have to do in the practice.
And to understand the subject, student will look out for a book that is right according to what they need and if they are having problems finding it then we are going to help them. For this purpose, today, we have come up with a book that is known for its greatness in the field of surgery and the name of the book is SRB’s Manual of Surgery.
Features of SRB’s Manual of Surgery 6th Edition:
- Here is a list of features that make this book very unique to study for surgery.
- SRB’s Manual of Surgery conveys student specialists completely exceptional with the most recent systems and procedures by and large surgery.
- Every section inspects both regular and unprecedented issue that may happen in various parts of the body and the surgical strategies used to treat them.
- Malignancies are secured in more prominent point of interest in the new release, talking about organizing and current oncological patterns.
- This 1336pp thorough manual incorporates 2200 full shading clinical photos with gritty clarifications, and in addition boxes highlighting key physical signs to help learning.
- The past version distributed in 2010. Key focuses 1350pp new version conveying student breakthrough with most recent systems and procedures when all is said in done surgery.
- Discusses basic and less normal conditions in all parts of the body. Greater scope of malignancies in the fourth release 2200 full shading clinical photos with clarifications. Includes key learning boxes highlighting physical signs.
Table of Contents:
Here is a list of main chapters that are present inside this book.
- Chapter 1: General Surgery.
- Chapter 2: Faciomaxillary diseases.
- Chapter 3: Oral Cavity.
- Chapter 4: Slivery Glands.
- Chapter 5: Neck.
- Chapter 6: Thyroid.
- Chapter 7: Para thyroids and Adrenals.
- Chapter 8: Breast.
- Chapter 9: Peritoneum.
- Chapter 10: Abdominal Tuberculosis.
- Chapter 11: Liver.
- Chapter 12: Gall bladder.
- Chapter 13: Spleen.
About the Author:
Sriram Bhat MMS
Professor and Head, Department of Surgery, Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Karnataka; Honorary Surgeon, Government Wenlock District Hospital, Mangaluru, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India.
SRB’s Manual of Surgery 6th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can download SRB’s Manual of Surgery 6th edition PDF free by clicking the download button below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.