In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of The Human Brain Book PDF Revised Edition. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
This award-winning science book uses the latest findings from neuroscience research and brain-imaging technology to take you on a journey into the human brain.
CGI illustrations and brain MRI scans reveal the brain’s anatomy in unprecedented detail. Step-by-step sequences unravel and simplify the complex processes of brain function, such as how nerves transmit signals, how memories are laid down and recalled, and how we register emotions. The book answers fundamental and compelling questions about the brain: what does it mean to be conscious, what happens when we’re asleep, and are the brains of men and women different?
This is an accessible and authoritative reference book to a fascinating part of the human body. Thanks to improvements in scanning technology, our understanding of the brain is changing quickly. Now in its third edition, The Human Brain Book provides an up-to-date guide to one of science’s most exciting frontiers. With its coverage of more than 50 brain-related diseases and disorders–from strokes to brain tumors and schizophrenia–it is also an essential manual for students and healthcare professionals.
Features of The Human Brain Book: An Illustrated Guide to its Structure, Function, and Disorders Expanded, Illustrated, Updated Edition PDF:
- Combining the latest findings from neuroscience with new brain imaging techniques, as well as developments on infant brains, telepathy, and brain modification, this new edition of DK’s The Human Brain Book covers brain anatomy, function, and disorders in unprecedented detail.
- With its unique 22-page atlas, illustrated with MRI scans, and an interactive DVD, The
- Human Brain Book is a perfect resource for families, students, or anyone interested in human biology, anatomy, and neuroscience.
Rita Carter (Author):
Rita Carter is a science and medical writer who contributes to many publications, including New Scientist and numerous newspapers. She has twice been awarded the Medical Journalists’ Association prize for her outstanding contribution to medical journalism. She is the author of several books that have been published internationally, including Consciousness, Multiplicity: The New Science of Personality and Mapping the Mind, which was shortlisted for the Rhône-Poulenc Prize (now the Royal Society Prize for Science Books). Rita also lectures about the brain at seminars, conferences, and workshops around the world.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Human Brain Book PDF:
- The Brain and the body
- Brain Anatomy
- The Senses
Below are the technical specifications of The Human Brain Book PDF:
- Book Name : The Human Brain Book: An Illustrated Guide to its Structure, Function, and Disorders
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 978-1465416025
- Author Name : Rita Carter
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 249 Pages
Aicardi’s Diseases of the Nervous System in Childhood 4th Edition PDF
Rita Carter The Human Brain Book New Revised Edition PDF Free Download
You can easily download The Human Brain Book New Revised Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download MRCP PACES Manual PDF Free [Direct links] - May 11, 2021
- Essential Revision Notes for MRCP 4th Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - May 11, 2021
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021