In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Clear and concise, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
Features of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF:
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Physician, Internal Medicine, One Medical Group
Clinical Instructor in Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Medical Staff, New York Presbyterian Hospital
New York, New York
Table of Contents:
- The Basics
- Hypertrophy and Enlargement of the Heart
- Conduction Blocks
- Preexcitation Syndromes
- Myocardial Ischemia and Infarction
- Finishing Touches
- Putting It All Together
- How Do You Get to Carnegie Hall.
- ASIN : 1496377230
- Publisher : LWW; 9th edition (February 7, 2018)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781496377234
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496377234
- Item Weight : 1.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.9 x 7 x 0.5 inches
The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.