Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Transformational Leadership in Nursing 3rd Edition PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
The award-winning Transformational Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader guides nursing graduate students and professionals in the development of skills required to fulfill emerging leadership roles in our increasingly complex healthcare system. It provides a wealth of critical information, practical tools, creative vision, and inspiration to help facilitate leadership in a wide variety of settings.
This expanded and updated third edition presents current challenges in healthcare and frameworks for becoming a transformational leader during times of change. Expert leaders discuss the tenets of collaborative leadership―networks, influence, and decision-making―as well as the creation of organizational environments and cultures to support practice excellence.The text will help readers master the skills necessary to work effectively across disciplines and generations; develop and implement strategic plans; design, implement, and evaluate practice models; build cohesive and effective teams; and lead across systems of care to resolve healthcare disparities and improve outcomes.
3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Written expressly for APRNs transitioning into leadership roles
- Traces the trajectory from expert clinician to the role of leader in complex organizations and patient populations
- Utilizes Leadership in Action vignettes to highlight real-world application of concepts and strategies
- Provides learning objectives, reflection questions, inspirational quotations from noted leaders, and resources for further learning
- Includes ancillary PowerPoint slides
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers.
New to This Edition:
- Outlines key leadership competencies for effective leadership in complex organizations
- Expands the scope of the healthcare economics and finance section to address the monetization of nursing innovations; expands coverage of population health strategies
- Features Leadership in Action vignettes and reflective questions to help students apply theoretical concepts to their own situations
- Includes updated tools, healthcare paradigms, and leadership inspiration
- Presents cases and reflective questions to help students apply the theoretical content to their own situations and generate discussion across cohorts of students.
- Graff’s Textbook of Urinalysis and Body Fluids 3rd Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021
- Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 11th Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021
- Cardiac Pathology 2nd Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021