With the First Aid Case for USMLE Step 1, 3rd edition, we continue our commitment to provide students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guides for USMLE Step 1. This edition represents an outstanding effort on the part of a talented group of authors. and includes the following:
- A new tabular design of two colors for an efficient and effective study.
- The USMLE style cases with expanded differentials were updated and the most frequent questions were raised in Step 1 of USMLE.
- Concise but complete with explanations of relevant physiopathology.
- New figures and high performance tables complement the questions and answers.
- Organized as a perfect First Aid complement for Step 1 of USMLE.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The essential case companion to First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1
400 high-yield cases
First Aid™ Cases for the USMLE Step 1 features 400 well-illustrated cases to help you relate basic science concepts to clinical situations. Each case includes drawings or clinical images with Q&As that reinforce key concepts. Chapters are keyed to Tao Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 allowing you to simultaneously study cases and high-yield facts.
Content that spans the entire exam:
General Principles,Behavioral Science,Biochemistry,Microbiology and Immunology,Chapter 4. Pharmacology,Organ Systems,Cardiovascular System,Endocrine System,Gastrointestinal System,Hematology and Oncology,Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue,Neurology and Psychiatry,Renal System,Reproductive System,Respiratory System.
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. The lead student author is James S. Yeh, MD.
- Series: First Aid USMLE
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (February 11, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071743976
- ISBN-13: 978-0071743976
- ASIN: 0071743979
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.7 x 11.4 inches
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Atlas of Immunology PDF - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses II – The Molecular Pathogenesis of Arenavirus Infections PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021