In a rapidly developing world where medical sciences are growing exponentially, the amount of available literature on macroscopic anatomy and dissection procedures is very large and innumerable. With famous titles, that is, Gray Anatomy for students, Snell Anatomy and Netter’s Human Anatomy Atlas available to medical students, there is also this book called Grant’s dissector. This book has been developed to meet the current needs and requirements of medical schools and universities around the world that teach rigorous and internationally accepted macroscopic anatomy dissection courses. The Grant PDF Dissector teaches his students numerous dissection procedures in a step-by-step method with crucial instructions prescribed by the leading surgeons who have contributed to this book. To deepen your knowledge, the book offers complete details about each anatomical structure so that you can easily distinguish the structures and their important anatomical relationships. Today, in this article, we will share with you the Grant Dissector PDF for free download. We hope that those of you who aspire to train as future surgeons will find this book useful in your studies.
For those who don’t know, Grant’s dissector follows a very structured pattern of content presentation. In order to facilitate navigation and better retention, the content has been organized as follows:
In addition to the surgical description of each macroscopic anatomical structure, the book provides a valuable and high-performance text about the surface anatomy so that its readers can be safe while training alongside professionals within the hospital operating room.
Below are quick features that you will be able to find in Grant’s Dissector PDF: ?
- Every chapter has been crafted very beautifully which makes both navigation and memorization of important facts easier and swift.
- 30+ latest summary tables which provide comprehensive and high-yield facts so that you can make the most of this book and ace your medical school exam.
- 100+ latest illustrations which bring life to important gross anatomical and surgical concepts.
- Clinical Correlation boxes are found throughout the book so that you can develop a clinical understanding with respect to everything you learn.
- Dissection instructions are clear and concise with no redundancy and clutter which aid better understanding.
Table of Contents
Below is the table of contents presented in the Granter’s Dissector 16th Edition PDF:
- Upper Limb
- Pelvis and Perineum
- Lower Limb
- Head and Neck
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Grant’s Dissector PDF by using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. For ensuring ease-of-access, we have uploaded this book to an online repository so that you do not have to face any trouble.
FILE SIZE: 55 MB
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Pickpdfs are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately
You may send an email to mughalzarak [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Graff’s Textbook of Urinalysis and Body Fluids 3rd Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021
- Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 11th Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021
- Cardiac Pathology 2nd Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021