I.V. Drug Handbook – First edition 1e PDF is a best guide book that really an essential one to learn and make each and every possible IntraVenous Drugs that really supportive to the patient as well as to ourselves to make the learnings more easier and better.we hope this will help you better with all the basic and essential drugs and their exact administration.we hope this book will help you.Thanks for supporting us throughout the time.
I.V. Drug Handbook – First edition 1e PDF Download
Because there’s no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill’s I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.
Everything you need for safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
- All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
- Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs — and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you’ll find in any other text
- Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
- Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021