- Prepares you to evaluate and treat human movement disorders with lucid discussions of biomechanics, joint structure, connective tissue behavior, and muscle physiology.
- Features an evidence-based approach that applies current research to illustrate and prepares you for the complexity that evidence-based content brings to practice.
- Focuseson the continuum of normal structure and function to show how deviations from normal may create or underlie disordered movement or dysfunction.
- Enhances your comprehension of content with end-of-chapter questions.
- Illustrates real-world application using Patient Cases and Case Application that show you WHY they need to understand the principles presented and the close link between normal and abnormal musculoskeletal function.
- Highlights key points with Concept Cornerstone boxes and periodic summaries.
- Promotes critical thinking on controversial topics through Continuing Exploration boxes.
|Series: Joint Structure and Function|
Hardcover: 640 pagesPublisher: F.A. Davis Company; 5 edition (March 22, 2011)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0803623623ISBN-13: 978-0803623620Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.2 x 11.2 inches
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.