The Manual of Practical Medicine is a comprehensive guide that covers all aspects of medical care. The book is available as a free PDF download. It is written by Dr. Steven Ziegler and Dr. Christopher Ziegler, both experienced physicians. The manual covers everything from diagnostics to treatment options to follow-up care. It is an excellent resource for doctors and patients alike.
The Manual of Practical Medicine is a comprehensive guide to diagnosing and treating medical conditions. It features detailed information on how to perform examinations and tests, as well as how to interpret the results. The manual also includes a section on prescribing medications, as well as advice on managing chronic conditions. The latest edition of the manual is available for free download from the author’s website.
- Thoroughly revised and updated chapters in full color.
- Reflects the growth in different fields of internal medicine.
- Added recently updated treatment protocols and guidelines.
- Focuses on basic history taking and clinical examination.
- A large number of diagrams and MR, CT images have been incorporated.
- Reproduction of imaging studies is well presented.
- Inclusion of attractive tables and clinical photographs for easy understanding.
- Extensive use of color-codes for highlighting clinical features, investigations, treatment, management and complications for easy and interesting learning.
R Alagappan MD FICP Formerly Director, Professor, and Head, Institute of Internal Medicine, Madras Medical College; Senior Physician, Government General Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Product detailsPaperback: 1036 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; Sixth edition (2018)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 9352702387ISBN-13: 978-9352702381Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 4.4 x 26 cm
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.