Thoroughly revised and updated chapters in full color.
• Reflects the growth in different fields of internal medicine.
• Added recently updated treatment protocols and guidelines.
• Focuses on basic history taking and clinical examination.
• A large number of diagrams and MR, CT images have been incorporated.
• Reproduction of imaging studies is well presented.
• Inclusion of attractive tables and clinical photographs for easy understanding.
• Extensive use of color-codes for highlighting clinical features, investigations, treatment, management and complications for easy and interesting learning.
About the Author
R Alagappan MD FICP Formerly Director, Professor and Head, Institute of Internal Medicine, Madras Medical College; Senior Physician, Government General Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Product detailsPaperback: 1036 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; Sixth edition (2018)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 9352702387ISBN-13: 978-9352702381Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 4.4 x 26 cm|
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Atlas of Immunology PDF - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses II – The Molecular Pathogenesis of Arenavirus Infections PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021