Mobilization Notes A Rehabilitation Specialist’s Pocket Guide – First edition is an best guide book to make your diagnosis more easier and accurate with their upmost concise format in notes which makes you more easier and sharpens your knowledge. we hope this book will be very useful for your preparations. Kindly support us by sharing our website with your friends and family members.
Mobilization Notes A Rehabilitation Specialist’s Pocket Guide – First edition PDF
Each joint tab features the information needed to progress from the initial assessment of the patient through the specific tests that will determine the plan of care.
- Organized by joint with anatomic diagrams and review tables of osteokinematic and arthrokinematic motions.
- Includes an eclectic blend of joint mobilization techniques taken from a variety of manual therapy approaches.
- Covers an innovative collection of joint mobilization techniques designed to address both accessory and physiologic motion with suggestions for modifications to meet unique demands.
- Offers descriptive diagrams and tables that may be used to guide clinical decision-making when determining the efficacy, safety, and most appropriate use of joint mobilization procedures.
- Provides a summary of the current best evidence as it relates to the clinical performance of joint mobilization.
- Includes the full continuum of joint mobilization, including both thrust and non-thrust techniques.