This book ( Clinical Pediatrics history taking and case discussion ) is part of the LWW India publishing program. This program is developed for the Indian market working with Indian authors who are the foremost experts in their respective fields. Our Indian authors do research and teach at the most respected Indian medical schools and academic hospitals.
Specially designed for medical students, this book presents a succinct exposition of the clinical procedures involved in the diagnosis and management of common pediatric cases.
1. In a simple and easy- to- understand language, the book explains the fundamentals of:
- History taking &ndash both general and systemic
- Clinical examination- both general and systemic
- Differential diagnosis
- Management and prognosis
2. The book also explains the various disorders seen in children and adolescents and highlights their:
- Clinical Features
3. A simple point wise style of presentation is followed throughout the text and important features are summarized in appropriate tables and boxes.
4. Relevant clinical photographs are included in the text.
Description of Clinical Pediatrics History Taking and Case Discussion 3rd Edition
Clinical Pediatrics History Taking and Case Discussion Pdf 3rd Edition Ebook is one of the most innovative and creative books written on the study of pediatrics. This book makes it easier for medical students and practitioners in the pediatrics department to know the correct idea about how to take a history of a patient present in the pediatrics ward and how to follow the case and its discussion. This makes the study of pediatrics complete alongside the theory books. Get it now and complete your study of pediatrics.
Dr. Aruchamy Lakshmana Swamy Is the Author of Clinical Pediatrics History Taking and Case Discussion and is Currently An HOD in the Department.
I personally enjoyed reading this book when I was going through me pediatrics rotations. A Fellow of mine recommended it and I thanked him while I was going through our rotations. I somehow never found it difficult during my exam days to review pediatric cases and theory after just a one time read of this book during my clinical pediatric rotations. A must read book.
- file Size: 311 MBs (May take time to download so be patient)
- English Language
- 722 Pages
- 5-Star Rating
In the Part of the Article below, There is a .pdf download link for the ebook of clinical pediatrics history taking and case discussion 3rd edition. Click it to start your download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018 PDF Free – Kaplan Lecture Notes [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 4th Edition PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021