This fourth edition of this ABC of antenatal care pdf has been thoroughly updated and revised with new photographs and illustrations.
his ABC addresses some of the current most controversial issues such as the role of the midwife and GP, need for decentralization of management, home births, and screening and will be invaluable to GPs, medical students, midwives, nurses and trainee obstetricians.
Description of ABC of Antenatal Care PDF
The ABC of Antenatal Care PDF ebook is one of the best books for antenatal care basics. This book is a must read for not only any medical practitioner and student but also every individual that can read, especially a mother in her antenatal period. This book provides all the basic info to keep your child healthy and the mother too. Download Now
Geoffrey Victor Price Chamberlain (21 April 1930 – October 2014) was a professor and academic head of department of obstetrics and gynaecology at St George’s Hospital, London, editor in chief of the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and president of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG). At one one time, he was president of the obstetrics and gynaecology section at the Royal Society of Medicine. He also authored numerous textbooks and journal articles on obstetrics.
- you know, this book isn’t half bad. It’s a little simple in places, but overall it’s a straightforward look at those crucial weeks before birth. Screening tests? They’re here, and explained. Guidelines? Perhaps not absolutely current, but you can get those from the Internet. This gives you an understanding of what happens, rather than slavishly following a protocol that happens to be in vogue currently.
- Recommended for all with an interest in the antenatal stage: medical students, doctors, student midwives, and even the public.
Dimensions and Characters
- File Size: 4 MBs
- 100 Pages
- 7-Star Rating
- English Language
- ABC series
Download Button for ABC of Antenatal Care PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the ABC of Antenatal Care PDF 4th Edition Ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests
- Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes Pharmacology 2018 PDF Free – Kaplan Lecture Notes [Direct Link] - November 14, 2020
- Download USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 2005-2006 Edition PDF Free [Direct Link] - November 14, 2020
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine 5th Edition PDF Free Download - November 14, 2020