Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Alexander’s Care of the Patient in Surgery 16th Edition PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Prepare for success on certification exams and in perioperative nursing! Alexander’s Care of the Patient in Surgery, 16th Editionis the definitive text for nurses and surgical technologists training for a career in the operating room. Illustrated, step-by-step instructions cover patient care in more than 400 surgical interventions, including positioning, instrumentation, and postoperative care.
New to this edition is additional coverage of robotic surgery, along with review of evidence-based guidelines for practice. From well-known educator Jane C. Rothrock ― and with every chapter authored by an expert nurse. Alexander’sgives you the tools you need to provide safe, high-quality care in the surgical setting.
- Over 400 general and specialty surgical interventions are covered, as well as many minimally invasive surgical procedures, whether performed in a hospital, outpatient clinic, or in a doctor’s office.
- 900 full-color photos and illustrations show surgical anatomy, procedures, and methods.
- Comprehensive coverage includes basic perioperative nursing principles, such as patient and environmental safety, infection prevention and control, positioning, anesthesia and pain management, the unique needs of special populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients, and more.
- Comprehensive practice exams on the Evolve companion website include 300 exam-style questions with rationales.
- Perioperative nursing considerations include assessment, nursing diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, evaluation, discharge planning, and patient and family education.
- Sample plans of care include nursing diagnoses, outcomes, and interventions.
- Surgical Pharmacology tables summarize the drugs most commonly used for each surgical procedure, including generic and trade names, indications, and pharmacokinetics.
- Patient and Family Education boxes include specific guidelines for preprocedural and postprocedural care, side effects and complications, home care, discharge instructions, and psychosocial care.
- Patient Safety boxes highlight Joint Commission initiatives for patient and staff safety in the surgical setting.
- Best Practice and Research Highlight boxes apply the latest scientific research to patient care.
- Critical thinking questions at the end of each chapter let you assess your understanding of important material.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.