Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Here are the core procedures every general surgeon needs to master, in step-by-step detail with commentary from experts in the field. In two full-color volumes, Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Seventh Edition includes the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning while maintaining a focus on clear, step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. This thoroughly revised edition brings you up to date with evidence-based approaches for virtually any surgery you’ll be called upon to perform
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Provides extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures.
- Walks you step by step through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
- Includes background and history for each procedure, as well as diagnostic and postoperative considerations.
- Features more than 3,400 illustrations that offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
- Concludes each chapter with expert editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
- Streamlines the table of contents to combine chapters on open and minimally invasive approaches.
Suture like a Surgeon PDF
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.