In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Clinical high-yield content covers what you need to know for the USMLE, shelf exam, and your Obstetrics Gynecology rotation. This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for the obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today&;s practice. Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
Features of Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology 7th Edition PDF:
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student&;s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
Tamara Callahan, MD, MPP (Author):
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Division of Gynecologic Specialties
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Table of Contents:
PART I: Obstetrics
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Early Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Normal Labor and Delivery
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Complications of Labor and Delivery
- Fetal Complications of Pregnancy
- Hypertension and Pregnancy
- Diabetes During Pregnancy
- Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy
- Other Medical Complications of Pregnancy
- Postpartum Care and Complications
PART II: Gynecology
13 Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract
14 Benign Disorders of the Upper Genital Tract
15 Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
16 Infections of the Lower Female Reproductive Tract
17 Upper Female Reproductive Tract and Systemic Infections
18 Pelvic Organ Prolapse
19 Urinary Incontinence
20 Puberty, the Menstrual Cycle, and Menopause
22 Abnormalities of the Menstrual Cycle
23 Hirsutism and Virilism
24 Contraception and Sterilization
25 Elective Termination of Pregnancy
26 Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies
27 Neoplastic Disease of the Vulva and Vagina
28 Cervical Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer
29 Endometrial Cancer
30 Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Tumors
31 Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
32 Benign Breast Disease and Breast Cancer
- Book Name: Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Edition: 6th Edition | | ISBN : 1451117027
- Author Name: Tamara Callahan MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 507 Pages
Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF
Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology 7th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology 7th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download MRCP PACES Manual PDF Free [Direct links] - May 11, 2021
- Essential Revision Notes for MRCP 4th Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - May 11, 2021
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021