In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Written by clerkship faculty and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass, this book is perfect for clerkship exam review and the USMLE® Step 2 CK. Obstetrics & Gynecology: PreTest® asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what’s on the test.
Features of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 14th Edition PDF:
- 500 USMLE-style Q&A cover core topics on the shelf exam
- Complete explanations, explain each answer option
- Answer discussions condense essential topics for high-yield review
- Student tested and reviewed
- Tested and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass.
Karen Marie Schneider, M.D. (Author):
Dr. Karen M Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Table of Contents:
- Preconception Counseling, Genetics, and Prenatal Diagnosis
- Maternal-Fetal Physiology and Placentation
- Antepartum Care and Fetal Surveillance
- Obstetrical Complications of Pregnancy
- Medical and Surgical Complications of Pregnancy
- Normal and Abnormal Labor and Delivery
- The Puerperium, Lactation, and Immediate
- Care of the Newborn
- Preventive Care and Health Maintenance
- Benign and Malignant Disorders of the Breast and Pelvis
- Infertility, Endocrinology, and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Pelvic Relaxation and Urology
- Human Sexuality and Contraception
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Book Name: Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review
- Edition : 13th Edition | | ISBN : 0071761268
- Author Name: Karen Schneider
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 145 Pages.
Basic Sciences In Obstetrics & Gynaecology: A Textbook For Mrcog-1 PDF
Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.