In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Case Studies in Clinical Cardica Electrophysiology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Keeping up with the use of new technologies in cardiology is becoming increasingly challenging. Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology helps to bridge the gap between knowledge and application with 28 cases spanning both common and uncommon arrhythmias and ablation scenarios, each of which includes the clinical presentation, baseline ECG, ECG during arrhythmia, stepwise electrophysiologic diagnostic maneuvers and some of their pitfalls, and optimal therapy. Online access to the complete contents ensures the information you need is right at your fingertips.
Features of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF
- Includes 28 cases spanning the spectrum of what an electrophysiologist is likely to see in practice.
- Shows the correct way of conducting procedures, as well as “detours” that an unwary practitioner may take: misdiagnoses and why they are wrong; incorrect therapeutic choices and why these may be not only unsuccessful but even harmful.
- Encourages you to read and interpret the ECGs, mapping diagrams, and other diagnostic information before revealing the expert opinion or actual results of each case.
- Summarizes the key learning points in each case.
- Discusses potential procedural complications, including anticipation, avoidance, recognition, and response and resolution.
- Covers complex ablations (atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia) as well as prior failed ablations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents:
Section 1. AV Junctional Arrhythmias
Section 2. AV Accessory Pathways
Section 3. Focal Atrial tachycardias
Section 4. Atrial flutter and reentrant atrial tachycardia
Section 5. Atrial fibrillation
You might also be interested in:
Current Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurology 3rd Edition PDF
Neurosurgery Fundamentals PDF
Below are the technical specifications of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology 1st Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (March 7, 2017)
- Language: English
Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download Medical Instrumentation Application and Design 5th Edition PDF Free: - February 28, 2021
- Download The Immunoassay Handbook 4th Edition PDF free: - February 28, 2021
- Download Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry A Clinical Approach 5th Edition PDF Free: - February 28, 2021