In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Continuing the long-standing Feigenbaum tradition as an authoritative, comprehensive echocardiography resource, the thoroughly revised Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography, Eighth Edition, helps echocardiographers, fellows, clinicians, and sonographers master the art and science of echocardiography and stay current with all that’s new in the field. Written by William F. Armstrong and Thomas Ryan, it guides you through pertinent physics, technology, clinical applications, and new developments in the field. As in the past, the book is written primarily for the practitioner who uses echocardiographic methods to care for and manage patients, with a focus on appropriate clinical applications.
Features of Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography 8th Edition PDF:
- Features enhanced online content including echo clips, case studies, and more.
- Includes new content specifically for cardiac sonographers.
- Reflects new training guidelines for cardiology fellows emphasizing the importance of echocardiography in the general practice of cardiology.
- Describes the interrelationship of other imaging technologies with echocardiography and the role of echo as part of a multimodality approach to patients.
- Contains more than 1,600 high-quality illustrations – 600 in full color.
- Covers the use of 3D echocardiography and perfusion imaging; current AHA/ACC guidelines, appropriate use guidelines, and the mechanics and utility of strain and strain rate imaging.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. William F Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- Director, Echocardiography Laboratory
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
Table of Contents:
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography 7th Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 History of Echocardiography
Chapter 2 Physics and Instrumentation
Chapter 3 Specialized Echocardiographic Techniques and Methods
Chapter 4 Contrast Echocardiography
Chapter 5 The Echocardiographic Examination
Chapter 6 Evaluation of Systolic Function of the Left Ventricle
Chapter 7 Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function
Chapter 8 Left and Right Atrium, and Right Ventricle
Chapter 9 Hemodynamics
Chapter 10 Pericardial Diseases
Chapter 11 Aortic Valve Disease
Chapter 12 Mitral Valve Disease
Chapter 13 Tricuspid and Pulmonary Valves
Chapter 14 Infective Endocarditis
Chapter 15 Prosthetic Valves
Chapter 16 Echocardiography and Coronary Artery Disease
Chapter 17 Stress Echocardiography
Chapter 18 Dilated Cardiomyopathies
Chapter 19 Hypertrophic and Other Cardiomyopathies
Chapter 20 Congenital Heart Diseases
Chapter 21 Diseases of the Aorta
Chapter 22 ICU and Operative/Perioperative Applications
Chapter 23 Masses, Tumors, and Source of Embolus
Chapter 24 Echocardiography in Systemic Disease and Clinical Problem Solving
You might also be interested in:
Echocardiography Handbook A practical Casebook PDF
- Hardcover: 980 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth edition (October 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451194277
- ISBN-13: 978-1451194272
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
Download Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography 8th Edition PDF Free:
You an easily download Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography 8th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download MRCP PACES Manual PDF Free [Direct links] - May 11, 2021
- Essential Revision Notes for MRCP 4th Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - May 11, 2021
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021