In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of CATHETER ABLATION OF CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
From anatomy and diagnostic criteria through specific mapping and ablation techniques, Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4th Edition, covers all you need to know in this fast-changing field. Ideal for practitioners who need a comprehensive, user-friendly ablation text for the electrophysiology lab or office setting, this authoritative reference offers quick access to practical content, using detailed tables and high-quality images to help you apply what you learn in your practice.
Features of Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias 4th Edition PDF:
- Incorporates recent, exciting developments in the field, including new mapping, imaging, and catheter technologies and ablation techniques.
- Contains new chapters on Pulmonary Vein Isolation by a Cryoballoon Catheter; Substrate-Based Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia; and Ablation of Genetically Triggered Ventricular Tachycardia/Fibrillation.
- Offers new and expanded coverage of difficult cases VT ablation, including VT storm and use of hemodynamic support during ablation; new techniques for ablation of persistent and long-lasting persistent atrial fibrillation; cryoballoon-based pulmonary vein isolation to treat atrial fibrillation; and more.
- Offers expert guidance on atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization techniques, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
- Helps you master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from nearly 300 new illustrations and figures, including many new ECGs, intracardiac recordings, as well as 3D mapping, ultrasound and fluoroscopic images.
- Includes numerous tables that provide quick access to key points, arrhythmia mechanisms, diagnostic criteria, target sites for ablation, use of special equipment, complications, and troubleshooting problems and their solutions.
- Provides access to 45 video clips (18 are new!) including newer techniques for transseptal access to the left atrium, expanded use of intracardiac ultrasound, techniques of pericardial access, and many more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Chair Professor of Medicine, Tzu Chi University School of Medicine; Director, Center of Cardiovascular Medicine, Taichung Tzu Chi General Hospital, Hualien, Taiwan; Former Professor of Medicine with Tenure, Texas A&M University Health Science Center; Former Director, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing, Baylor-Scott & White Health, Temple, Texas
Table of Contents:
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias 4th Edition PDF:
Part 1 Fundamental Concepts of Trans-Catheter Energy Delivery
1. Biophysics of Radiofrequency Lesion Formation
2. Guiding Lesion Formation During Radiofrequency Energy Catheter Ablation
3. Irrigated and Cooled Tip Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
4. Catheter Cryoablation: Biophysics and Applications
5. Alternative Energy Sources and Ablative Techniques: Ultrasound, Laser, and Microwave-Biophysics and Applications
6. Cardiac Anatomy for Catheter Mapping and Ablation of Arrhythmias
Part 2 Cardiac Mapping and Imaging
7. Fundamentals of Intracardiac Mapping
8. Advanced Catheter Three-Dimensional Mapping Systems
9. Remote Catheter Navigation Systems
10. Role of Intracardiac Echocardiography in Clinical and Experimental Electrophysiology
Part 3 Catheter Ablation of Atrial Tachycardias and Flutter
11. Ablation of Focal Atrial Tachycardias
12. Ablation of Cavotricuspid Isthmus-Dependent Atrial Flutters
13. Ablation of Nonisthmus-Dependent Flutters and Atrial Macroreentry
14. Ablation of Postoperative Atrial Tachycardia in Congenital Heart Disease
Part 4 Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
15. Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation
16. Catheter Ablation of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Originating from the Nonpulmonary Vein Areas
17. Substrate-Based Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
18. Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation for Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
19. Stepwise Approach for Ablation of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
20. Epicardial and Endocardial Hybrid Procedures for Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
Part 5 Catheter Ablation of Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia and the Atrioventricular Junction
21. Ablation of Atrioventricular Junctional Tachycardias: Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry, Variants and Focal Junctional Tachycardia
22. Atrioventricular Junction Ablation and Modification for Heart Rate Control of Atrial Fibrillation
Part 6 Catheter Ablation of Accessory Atrioventricular Connections
23. Ablation of Free-Wall Accessory Pathways
24. Ablation of Posteroseptal Accessory Pathways
25. Ablation of Superoparaseptal (Anteroseptal) and Midseptal Accessory Pathways
26. Ablation of Atriofascicular Accessory Pathways and Variants
27. Special Problems in Ablation of Accessory Pathways
Part 7 Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia
28. Ablation of Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardias
29. Ablation of Idiopathic Left and Right Ventricular and Fascicular Tachycardias
30. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia in Coronary Artery Disease
31. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Associated with Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
32. Ablation of Unstable Ventricular Tachycardia and Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation
33. Epicardial Approach to Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia
34. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia with Congenital Heart Disease
Part 8 Miscellaneous Topics
35. Complications Associated with Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
36. Atrial Transseptal Catheterization
37. Special Considerations for Ablation in Pediatric Patients
38. Catheter Ablation of Scar-Related Ventricular Tachycardia with Percutaneous Hemodynamic Support
Below are the technical specifications of Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias 3rd Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (March 1, 2019)
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323529925
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323529921
- Item Weight : 4.85 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 1.25 x 11 inches
Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias 4th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.