Well-written, readable, and superbly illustrated, Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 10th Edition, continues the tradition of excellence established through multiple editions of this bestselling text. Offering an unparalleled introduction to this complex field, it retains a practical, clinical focus while updating and revising all content to ensure clarity and comprehension.
This book bringing readers fully up to date with new and emerging information in this challenging area. It’s an ideal resource for medical, graduate, and undergraduate students, as well as a trusted reference for physicians and scientists.
- Highlights the implications of immunologic science for the management of human disease, emphasizing clinical relevance throughout.
- Employs a highly accessible writing style that makes difficult concepts easier to understand, and provides clear implications of immunologic science to the management of human disease and clinical practice.
- Features updates from cover to cover, including new information on intracellular sensors of innate immunity, therapeutic use of monoclonal antibodies, regulation of migration events during T cell-B cell interactions, regulatory and transcriptional events in germinal center formation, immunology of infectious diseases including coronaviruses, human immunodeficiency disorders, and immunology of HIV.
- Provides a highly visual, full-color description of the key immunologic and molecular processes with a fully updated, comprehensive, and consistent art program, including many new and extensively revised illustrations.
- Helps readers grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Includes summary boxes that assist with rapid review and mastery of key material.
Immunology Functions 7th Edition PDF
6th Edition PDF Immunology Functions
About the Author
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“