Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Core Radiology A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Combining over 1200 clinical images, 300 color illustrations and concise, bulleted text, Core Radiology is a comprehensive, up to date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearlyformatted design integrates the images and accompanying text, facilitating streamlined and efficient learning. Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, for practicing radiologists seeking a practical up to date guide to the field, and for motivated medical students.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Breast imaging, including interventions and MRI
- Neuroimaging, including brain, head and neck, and spine
- Musculoskeletal imaging, including knee and shoulder MRI
- Genitourinary imaging, including pelvic MRI
- Gastrointestinal imaging, including MRI and MRCP
- General, vascular, gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound
- Nuclear imaging, including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
- Thoracic imaging
- Cardiovascular imaging, including cardiac CT and MRI
- Pediatric imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Radiological physics review, contrast media and reactions.
Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts PDF 3rd Edition
Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology 2 volume Set 7th Edition PDF
About the Author:
Jacob Mandell, MD Radiology Residency, Class of 2013, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.