One of the most requested, and essential book for dermatology students.
his definitive reference provides easy access to essential and authoritative clinical guidance on the full range of dermatologic entities encountered in today’s practice. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of clinical adult and pediatric dermatology, drug therapy, dermatologic surgery, and pathology than you will find in any other single text. Thousands of helpful illustrations equip you with the visual guidance you need to arrive at confident diagnoses.
- Discusses pathologic entities in proportion to their incidence, enabling you to focus on the likeliest diagnoses for a given set of symptoms.
- Includes only the “need-to-know” basic science information and key references, so you have just the right amount of detail on every subject.
- Presents hundreds of full-color photographs depicting every type of skin disorder, along with a wealth of diagrams that clarify complex concepts and numerous algorithms that expedite decision making.
- Presents more “high-yield” information in restructured chapters, as well as expanded coverage of rarities – now displayed in table format – without increasing the extent of the book.
- Includes additional images covering more conditions, for enhanced reference power.
“This spectacular edition is for folk who have a major interest in dermatology. If you are a specialist, this would be a superb addition to your personal library. Primary care doctors with a special interest in dermatology would also hugely benefit from this major reference source. The two volume books are magnificently produced with excellent colour reproductions of images. The volume of information here is immense, detailed and scholarly and has an almost encyclopaedic review of the discipline. A superb, detailed, all encompassing mega dermatology book, that comes with an all frills website. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.” Univadis, October 2008 “This is an excellently produced and comprehensive view of skin disease and its management. It is very well-illustrated with first class examples of clinical and histological features of skin disease and the text is well-complemented by computer drawings and clear tables. It is all too easy for a classic to become dated but this one remains fresh and of great value to all those who encounter skin problems in their everyday practice as well as to the dermatologist or specialist dermatology nurse.” BMA Book Awards 2008 – Highly Commended
- Series: Bolognia, Dermatology
- Hardcover: 2582 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (January 4, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416029990
- ISBN-13: 978-1416029991
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 5.5 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 21.6 pounds
Essential to own if practicing dermatology. For non-derm specialist I recommend the Dermatology book by Thomas Habif. This book covers not only the basics but the rare skin conditions and mechanisms of how and why skin issues occur. It is a 2-volume series and you will need both books for it to be complete. It is broken up into 2 books to make it portable but is really just 1 big book with 2 bindings. There is a newer addition but you can get the old addition for a huge reduction in price with very few updates between the 2.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests