In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Master the information you need to know for practice and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Throughout six outstanding editions, Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology has stood alone as the single comprehensive reference on general diagnostic radiology.
Now in two succinct volumes, the 7th Edition of this landmark text continues to provide complete coverage of all currently available imaging techniques and their clinical applications – the essential information you need to succeed in examinations and understand current best practices in radiological diagnosis.
Features of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF:
Following are some important features of this book;
- Organizes content along an organ and systems basis, covering all diagnostic imaging techniques in an integrated, correlative fashion, with a focus on the topics that matter most to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
- Contains more than 4,000 high-quality illustrations that enhance and clarify the text.
- Features an expanded section on cardiac imaging to reflect major developments in cardiac MRI, including 3D ultrasound, PET, and SPECT.
- Integrates functional and molecular imaging throughout each section, and includes the latest image-guided biopsy and ablation techniques.
- Provides an ideal resource for written, oral, and re-certifying board study as well as for a clinical practice refresher on topics that may have been forgotten.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Following are the product details;
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702075248
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702075247
- Item Weight : 15.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 4 x 10.75 inches.
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics PDF
You an easily download Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021