AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses presents Human Physiology: Written by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school human physiology course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master this topic.
AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school human physiology course.
Features of Human Physiology Medical School Crash Course PDF:
- The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-sized sections.
- There is a “Q&A” and “key takeaways” section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
- Included is a comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in human physiology with the correct answers.
Table of Contents:
- Basic cell processes
- Metabolic physiology
- Endocrine system physiology
- Central nervous system physiology
- Autonomic nervous system physiology
- Musculoskeletal physiology
- Cardiovascular system physiology
- Respiratory system physiology
- Immune system physiology
- Kidney physiology
- Digestive system physiology
- Reproductive system physiology
- Skeletal system
- Acid-base regulation.
Human Physiology Medical School Crash Course PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Human Physiology Medical School Crash Course PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“